Stark Enterprises was founded in 1978 by Robert L Stark when he purchased his first single-story commercial property in Mayfield Heights, Ohio while completing his J.D. at Case Western Reserve University. From this first investment, Mr. Stark laid the groundwork for what would become Stark Enterprises, one of the most reputable real-estate development companies spanning over 8 states and constantly growing.
To date, Stark Enterprises has developed over 45 plus commercial and residential properties. As the business continues to mature, a new strategic vision has evolved with focus on development of the Community Core – the employment of mixed-use density, intricate place-making and compelling architectural design in the creation of unique pedestrian-focused suburban communities.
The Beacon project at 515 Euclid Avenue will make history as well when the building opens in May 2019. This residential high rise will be the first in downtown in over 40 years and exemplifies the rich history and passion we have for Cleveland and its powerful resurgence. Visit www.thebeaconcleveland.com to learn more.
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS & DEVELOPMENTS
– Developer of Crocker Park in Westlake, Ohio – a one-of-a-kind mixed-use development that vertically integrates retail, residential and office space with dining, entertainment and most importantly community. Located on 75 landscaped acres and encompassing 12 city blocks, Crocker Park features an impressive mixture of internally known retailers and local boutiques, public spaces, streetscapes, parks and alleyways as well as a unique mixture of loft-style/urbane apartment living, charming city homes, work/live town homes and brownstone communities. Newest addition to the project, Phase III, was completed in 2016 and includes the new World Headquarters of American Greetings, a hotel and additional retail including an expanded H&M coming in late 2018, dining and residential development.
– First developer in Northeast Ohio to introduce the “cross over” from suburban shopping center to lifestyle center with Crocker Park and the adjacent Promenade development.
– Turned ETON Collection from a struggling mini-mall into a vibrant mixed-use development considered to be one of the most prestigious shopping districts in the region.
– Shifted the center of regional shopping activity in Canton, Ohio to The Strip, a one million square foot shopping district located off Interstate 77.
– Add new accomplishment: Developing and constructing Cleveland’s first residential high rise at 515 Euclid Avenue in over 40 years, expected to open May 2019. The Beacon exemplifies a ray of light guiding you home and a commemoration to Cleveland advancements in street lights back in 1879.